Friday, August 3, 2012

THIS MAY BE USEFUL TO SOMEONE

I recently visited my dermatologist for my bi-annual check-up and mentioned to him that I quite often get an itchy scalp and there seem to be tiny lumps on my scalp as well.

He checked it out and suggested I buy T/Gel from either Woolworths or Coles, which I did.  I've only used it a couple of times so I can't as yet vouch for its effectiveness but thought someone who may have similar problems to me may benefit from this knowledge.

Incidentally it has quite a pleasant smell; not at all like tar.  MOH actually commented on how pleasant the smell was which is quite unlike him and now of course he said perhaps he may use it too although he doesn't need to.  I tell you, there's no show without Punch!!!

T/Gel is produced by Neutrogena and is a therapeutic shampoo which helps control:

Psoriasis
Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
Dandruff

Dr C didn't actually tell me which of the above I am suffering from but obviously feels that T/Gel is the right stuff for me so perhaps it may also be the right stuff for others suffering any of these conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment