Tuesday, December 4, 2018

TUNEFUL TUESDAY

Now for another golden oldies dating back to 1957.   Pat Boone was not always one of my favourites but I do like his rendition of "Love Letters in the Sand".   I hope you do too.   Enjoy.




Today we begin putting a series of eye drops in Phil's eyes 4 times a day that plus those he has every night for his glaucoma.   Then after his cataract op on 7th December we continue with multiple drops for another 3 weeks.   Phew!!  Thank goodness I didn't have to do this when I had my cataracts done a few years back.



6 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    ...and thank goodness Phil has you to help! It can be a palaver. All best for the eye op and yes, loved the music! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the drops each time. Why you ask....to me it seems just so much quicker which I think you will understand.
      A lovely tune sung so nicely.

      Delete
  2. As YAM says, I am so glad that you are there to help Phil. I hope his op goes really, really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Op was less trying than having a tooth out which is a compliment to the surgeon and hospital. I must admit though he is a good patient.

      Delete
  3. I remember my Dad loved Pat Boone.
    Hope the op goes well for Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too enjoyed listening to Pat Boone but he was never one of my all time favourites.
    Op and its results top notch thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete