Monday, July 7, 2014

KEEPING IN TOUCH

Will be back soon I hope and in the meantime I thought you may enjoy these (sorry River if I sent the email to you).  Hope all in your world is going along swimmingly.  Lots of lovely rain here so no swimming but really enjoying the winter weather, even though it's been rather cold.

Row, row, row my bod, gently down the stream:


Quick, I need some floss.  I think I've got a seed stuck in my beak:  (we have that type of weed growing at our place; not sure what it's called...rye grass perhaps?)


Hey guys, what do you think I am, a houseboat?


Where's my Prozac, I'm feeling so blue:


So?  I'm just not into sock.  I like the wind on my ankles:


Landing check list: gear down...check; full flaps....check; runway clear.....check; alignment correct......check.  (I'm told flamingos do have problems landing).


Wish I could build a nest like that: (don't you love the colour of those socks?)


16 comments:

  1. Oh Mimsie these are perfect cheer anyone up photos and you make me laugh. See you soon. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Wonderful running commentary too!!! Hope the week is looking good for you Mimsie. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I copied the commentaries from those in the email as they didn't come through with the photos for some reason. xx

      Delete
  3. Sweet. Enjoy your blog break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are certainly that. I will be back off and on as the mood takes me. Just going through one of those patches we can do without in our lives.

      Delete
  4. I'm visiting from Sue Goldberg's shoutout...I'm so glad I did. Those shots are amazing :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you paid a visit and thank you. I of course didn't take the photos but they truly are amazing and I take my hat off to those whose work they are.
      I will ASAP pop over and check our your blog and hope to meet you again soon.

      Delete
  5. Just beautiful - and I am glad that you are getting extra visitors. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them too and the rain has been fantastic and the weeds seem to enjoy it too unfortunately. x

      Delete
  6. -chuckle- clever, funny lady! Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the pics. I will be back and forth. Just need a break occasionally to get my head back on straight.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the :) SMILE.
    That bird is stunning in BLUE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Great to have you pop in and hope you will again soon. That blue is one of the bluest I've seen and so beautiful.
      I will visit your blog ASAP. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. Oh I love that first one and the flamingo wings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather fancied the duckling as well and I have a special liking for flamingoes. Did I send you the email with these pics? There are more I will probably show soon.

      Delete