Friday, July 11, 2014

FRIDAY FUN

While I am busy working on others bits and pieces I thought maybe a few more bird photos to put a smile on your face which I hope you will carry into the weekend.....and do have a good one.  These pics all came to me via email and the name of the photographer is shown to be Greg Licandro.   The captions don't come through so I have to type them in separately.  Here goes:


                                "I'm just keeping an eye on those noisy magpies next door."



                  "But honey, what makes you think I had a little too much to drink at the office party?"



                                          "Oh hello! Are you the photographer from Vogue?"



                                                  "Wow!  That was one elusive fish!"



          "No, I don't remember the part in the bible about breaking bread together, so just let go!"




             "O.K. girls, I think we are finally ready for "Dancing with the Stars....whoops Birds".




                          "With this disguise, they'll never figure out who robbed their nest!"




"Really?  My mother flew south without me?"


You have to feel for that wee chick don't you?   Let's hope someone was able to care for it until mum came back.

11 comments:

  1. The last one is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They are cute and some of nature's beautiful creatures.

      Delete
  3. Hari Om
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... melted heart again....... You also have a wonderful weekend dear Mimsie! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to love them don't you Yam. Will do my best about the weekend. Just a nice quiet one with hopefully my football team winning again. xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Love the Awwww myself. You are welcome and glad you enjoed them.

      Delete
  5. That is photography at its very best! The last one - OMGoodness awww.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That man certainly knows his profession doesn't he. Beautiful shots of beautiful creatures.

      Delete
  6. That last little chick does look so concerned, I hope his mum hasn't really deserted him.

    ReplyDelete