Monday, August 22, 2016

MONDAY MIRTH

This made me smile and hope it does you too.  Keep smiling no matter what the coming week throws at you.


There must be many in the States feeling just like this right now.

12 comments:

  1. And many people in other countries who are sick of the American political show/trainwreck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely fed up with all of it. It certainly brings out the worse in people.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Politics.....I guess a necessary evil. xx

      Delete
  3. probably 99% of them. The other 1% has their TVs turned off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have seen a lot of hate on Facebook. It truly does bring out the worse in people.

      Delete
  4. I'd rather just read your blog!

    :)

    I'll vote in November, but don't need the constant screaming of the media to tell me what to think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for that Sandi.
      I am glad to know you will be voting as you live in a country where voting is not compulsory. I think everyone of voting age should use their perogative and go vote. It is compulsory in Australia.

      Delete
    2. I am surprised it is compulsory there. Australians just seem so free to me. Not that voting makes you less free! ;-)

      Did they make it a law because people weren't voting?

      Delete
    3. We had a special primary election here a few months ago. They expected very low turn out. Tons show up to vote for President, but not as many for the little in between elections. Well...turnout was something like 7% of eligible voters. I told me boys that we (I, they are too young to vote) just made a decision for the 93% who stayed home.

      Delete