Saturday, March 16, 2013

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE THIS?


I just love this photo and had to share it with you.  I guess there are days when all of us feel a little like this although perhaps we don't necessarily think we are owls.

I just laugh so much whenever I look at this picture and hope it brings mirth to you as well.  Please do let me know if you like it too.  Just a couple of words will suffice.  I know folk do visit here without commenting but it's always so nice to know you've popped in.  Thank you and then I will know I'm not alone.  : )

10 comments:

  1. OMG...that's a cross between a cat and an owl...what a 'hoot'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Delores a hoot it is and you are the one person I would expect to say just that. Glad you liked 'him'.

      Delete
  2. I most definitely do feel like that somedays - but don't look as good when I do. Poor photoshopped pussy cat looks a tad confused though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes EC 'he' does look somewhat confused and one can only hope that no animal was upset in the making of this photo. I still laugh though everytime I see it.

      Delete
  3. That is hilarious. And I say, yes, yes sometimes I do x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all do at times although probably not for long. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, you aren't alone. That picture definitely made me laugh, too. Maybe her name is Greta Garbo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Susan. Glad you could pop in. Yes Greta Garbo would be a good name for that cat. I feel I need to have a print of that picture and if I should feel down I am sure just glancing at it would brighten me up in an instant.

      Delete
  6. You do!! You agree!!! Me too!!! We need to laugh these days 'cos the alternative is to cry and that is not good for any of us. :)

    ReplyDelete