Friday, April 4, 2014

FUN FOTOS ON FRIDAY

Had another one of those emails with some top shots so instead of funnies or flowers here's some 'fotos' I thought I'd share with you.  

I'd imagine it took rather a lot of material to make the elephant's outfit.


I guess you could call this chap a high flyer?  Is that terrifying or what!!!


Well I suppose a cow has to sleep somewhere:


Where there's a will there's a way:


Would you call this a slam dunk?


When you gotta perch then you gotta perch:

 Ah the beauty of nature!


and this one comes with its own caption:

I hope you enjoyed this selection and that your weekend will be a wonderful as you.

My apologies to River as I may have sent her the email that contained most of these pictures.

8 comments:

  1. What fun - and I love the slam dunk. Thanks Mimise - and a good weekend to you and Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so and it shows the cleverness of some photographers. Our weekend is going to be quite warm. Rain? Perhaps but I doubt there'll be much, if any.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed that email a lot, had a real laugh at the elephant wearing clothes. I love the bird matching the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the elephant quite hilarious and it's amazing the bird and rainbow match so well.

      Delete
  3. The hood of that car was probably a nice warm place to curl up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought that too but how the cow climbed up there is what astounds me.

      Delete
  4. Hari OM
    Had the same thought as Delores! All these are super each in their own way. Thanks for the share and wishing you a good weekend. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, snowy ground.....warm car bonnet but I still ask the question....how did the cow get there? xx

      Delete