Sunday, December 11, 2016

SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT

and a little late....just didn't have time to find a little poem for today so here's a silly ditty from years ago which I am sure you will all remember.



THE SPRING HAS SPRUNG, THE GRASS HAS RIZ
I WONDER WHERE THE BIRDIES IS?
THE BIRD IS ON THE WING, BUT THATS ABSURD
BECAUSE THE WING IS ON THE BIRD.

Just a bit of craziness I had to share as I recover from 2 very hot days.  Hope I can do better next Sunday and that you will all have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. My father recited that one every spring.
    I do hope you get some cooler weather. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely day today...much cooler thanks.
      I learned this little rhyme from Phil if I remember rightly.

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    HAHAHAH... I love it - not one I have heard (or remember, anyway). YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather cute...I now realise there's a bit more to it....perhaps next week. xx

      Delete