Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ANOTHER POEM WITH LOTS OF MEANING FOR ME

This poem by Udiah is beautiful and although it was originally written as being from a man I dedicate it to my wonderful husband who cares for me so well each day of my life.

WHY I LOVE YOU

You give me hope and help me to cope
When life pulls me down you bring me around.
You teach me to care and help me to share.
You make me honest with kindness the best.
From you I learned love with grace from above
It's for you I live and want to give.
You are the reason that fills each season.
When I hear love I think of you
You are my world and best friend too.
I love you because you are so kind, thoughtful and caring
I love you because you are so pleasant, peaceful and sharing.

THANK YOU

In my case this definitely proves that second time around has been good for me. I couldn't manage without MOH. He does so many tasks I am now unable to do without one word of complaint. He just has to stay around 'cos I'd be lost without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment