Monday, May 26, 2014

MONDAY MARVELS

I've been murmuring about too many things late so instead of bringing my thoughts to you (which by the way are quite confused at times with everything that has been going on) I found a few items which I found quite amazing so thought "why not share them instead?"  Hope your week has begun well and will continue that way.







I don't know about you, but the story about the baby elephant brought tears to my eyes.  I do hope he survived to have a good life.

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    It does not surprise me to hear about the sorrow of the calf ele - all higher functioning species, particularly those who encompass social structure and heirarchy, demonstrate emotion. ...and one cannot help but wonder at the energy wastage in that first one.

    These were indeed interesting and thought provoking - still in keeping with the Monday Meaningful-ness we've come to expect from Mimsie!! Hope the week's looking good. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor, poor elephant. That is an appalling story. So much pain. I agree with YAM, and hope he lived a long and happy life.
    You found some true marvels here - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poor baby elephant brought tears to my eyes. I really hate the thought of any baby being rejected and injured. I hope he is okay now and happier.

    ReplyDelete