Saturday, February 25, 2012

MY DAUGHTER

Today I am feeling very proud of my daughter (she will understand what I mean) as she has begun doing something she dreaded doing and has made up her mind she will keep doing it.  That is really fantastic and a big step in the right direction.

Oh yes MOH and I had lunch with daughter and son-in-law today too.  I had to go up to their suburb to pick up my third pair of specs (these for computer use only) so an invitation was forthcoming to pop in and have a sandwich, and very nice sandwiches they were too made with some very special bread and ham.
Thanks for lunch and the coffee etc.  Spent a couple of enjoyable hours chatting about this and that but then all of us had something to do this Saturday afternoon, so we headed home.  Have to get the Lotto in as you never know after 30 odd years our numbers just MIGHT come up.  One can always dream can't one?

Once again my darling girl...you are going great guns and I really am so proud of you. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment