Sunday, May 10, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Just popped in to say Happy Mother's Day to all mums out there or to those who have at some time in their lives played the role of Mother.   Hope you have a very happy day.  Here in Perth it will be 25ºC (77ºF) so a beautiful day to spend outdoors and in the afternoon at our daughter's home along with other members of our little family.



I know it is not Mother's Day in all parts of the world but, if it's not where you are, then I hope you also have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Mimise. I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks EC. Phil and I journeyed up to Kelmscott and spent a pleasant couple of hours with the family.
      Had an added bonus having my brother spend several hours at our home.
      The weather was glorious.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, I hope you have a wonderful day too.
    I've had phone calls from my kids, apart from that I'm having a slothful day, not even getting dressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our day was exceptionally good albeit a little tiring but that happens with old age.
      Glad you had a relaxing today. Today is our relaxing day recovering from all the excitement of yesterday.

      Delete
  3. Hari Om
    Enjoy your day Mimsie!!! Blessings to you, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yam. It was a beautiful day spent with some beautiful people. xx

      Delete
  4. Happy Mothers Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delores....t'was a most enjoyable day.

      Delete