Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A PLACE WHERE I CAN HAVE A GRIZZLE AS NOBODY LISTENS

I am recovering from shingles although still some scarring remains and some pain; the antibotics I was on gave me thrush; my back was so bad for a few weeks that I could hardly walk (and certainly not without at least one stick) and now I've developed a damned cold sore.

It is obvious that someone, somewhere, just doesn't like me anymore but despite them I am determined to survive so they can put that in their pipe and smoke it.

I don't like complaining to people but here in my own private little world I can do it...so there!!!

Should anyone bother to read this then just ignore the ravings of this woman who is what you may called a little bit fed up.

One wonderful thing that has come out of this is that MOH has been playing 'mother' a lot of the time and seems to have discovered a love of cooking. He made some really delightful pea soup today and we've just finished a delicious slow cooker stew. I've told him he is wonderful but he takes a lot of convincing..still I think he is.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you've had a rough time lately. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda you really are such a nice person. I know I shouldn't go on about me but at times I do get just a bit down. It's nice to know I have a friend who listens. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete